Can I get a hunting/fishing license at City Hall?

The City of Batavia is an authorized issuer of NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) hunting and fishing licenses and thus can be obtained from the Clerk's Office.  Prices are determined by NYS DEC as well as age and training requirements.  Visit the DEC website for details.