Where do I get a handicapped parking tag?

City residents can obtain temporary or permanent handicapped parking hang tags from the City Clerk’s office upon receipt of a completed application (get application here) signed by an authorized doctor.  Temporary tags are valid for a maximum of 6 months at a time and permanent tags are valid for 5 years.  See page 3 of the application for information that must be provided.  Pages 1, 2, and 4 are informational.     

If you live outside the City of Batavia, please contact the town or village in which you reside to obtain a tag from that office.