How do I report an incident?

If someone would like to report an incident that occurred in the City of Batavia, put together copies of any and all documents that you would like to submit along with a cover sheet identifying your name, address, phone number, date, time and location of incident and anything else you feel is pertinent.  If you are seeking reimbursement for a loss, please note the total on the cover sheet as well. 

The cover sheet must be signed and notarized before submitting  anything to the City Clerk’s office.  Note that paperwork that is submitted will not be returned so be sure to provide copies and not originals.