If I have a sewer problem, whom do I call?

Property owners are responsible for the sewer lines within the property to the connection to the sewer main.  Property owners can contact the Bureau of Maintenance at 585-345-6400 option #1 to check the sewer main for problems.  After hours call 585-345-6350 and speak with a police dispatcher to notify the supervisor on call.