Hours of Operation
The Bureau of the Clerk-Treasurer is located within the Department of Administrative Services. In pursuing its treasury functions, this Bureau is responsible for the collection, recordings, and reporting of all City revenue. In undertaking its Clerk responsibilities, this Bureau issues various licenses and acts as the custodian of the City Seal.
Collects, records and deposits all City revenue
Invests idle funds to maximize interest earnings
Issues various licenses and certificates
Serves as the Clerk of the Council and undertakes duties relating to such.
Maintains City records and documents and conforms to state reporting requirements.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Cash, check, money orders and credit cards are accepted
- VISA, MasterCard and Discover are accepted for all payments but there is a 2.5% ($3 min) convenience fee for each transaction
- A flat $3 charge applies if using a debit card
- Postmarks are accepted
- A drop box is located to the right of the main entrance to City Hall for after-hours payments. All payments placed in the drop box prior to 8:30am the next business day are considered paid the previous business day.
- Utility Tax Rate = 1%
- Leak tablets available at the Clerk’s office – no charge
- Call the Clerk’s office to submit a final reading from your water meter
- Refinanced or payed off your mortgage?? Call the Clerk's office immediately to make sure your taxes were paid. If you refinanced or paid off your mortgage, especially during April through August, tax amounts may be outstanding that you are not aware of. Call right away to avoid interest that applies to late payments.