Driving Times From Batavia:
- Albany, NY - 4 hours Niagara Falls - 1 hour
- Boston, MA - 6.5 hours Pittsburgh, PA - 4.25 hours
- Buffalo, NY - 30 minutes Rochester, NY - 30 minutes
- Montreal, QUE - 7 hours Syracuse, NY - 2 hours
- New York City, NY - 6 hours Toronto, ON - 2.5 hours
There are over 42 Colleges & Universities within two hours drive of the City of Batavia, Genesee Community College borders the City.
We are located an hour from the Canadian border & Niagara Falls to the West and the Finger Lakes Region to the East.
We are centrally located between two great lakes and many wonderful State Parks in the Genesee Region including Letchworth State Park, the Grand Canyon of the East, is about a 45 minute drive.
Darien Lake Amusement Park is about a 20 minute drive.